<VV> Still having electrical problems

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Sat Feb 25 23:29:55 EST 2012

It sounds to me that you have diagnosed it.  The diodes only allow  flow
one way to change the AC to DC.  As Seth and others have said, try  swapping
out the alternator to see if you are right.  Then the  regulator.  With all
the bad grounds and connections and the dead battery  issues that you've
already cleared up you've a lot closer to a solution.   And you're not the only
person to break a internal battery connection with a  rubber mallet--lots of
people do it with a real hammer.

Bob

In a message dated 2/25/2012 8:28:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,