<VV> Still having electrical problems

Ray Davis scout1977 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 26 09:13:13 EST 2012

A slightly different electrical problem.  On my Rampside with alternator, with the headlights and parking lights off I get a faint glow in the tail lights.  It can be eliminated by turning the dash lights down or off.  Any suggestions accepted.
Ray Davis
62 Rampside

P Think Green! Please do not print this e-mail unless absolutely necessary.