<VV> [fastvair] Corvair at Stuttgart!

MSYVairs at aol.com MSYVairs at aol.com
Sun Feb 26 09:22:42 EST 2012

Stuttgart was a World War 2 Army Air Corp flight school and training base.
My dad was stationed there as a flight instructor in the early 40's.. We
lived  in Arkansas after WW2 from 1953 until 1959. Old base was used for many
events as  I remember.

In a message dated 2/25/2012 3:54:30 P.M. Central Standard Time,