<VV> 1969 Corvair engine VIN ?

chaz at properproper.com chaz at properproper.com
Tue Feb 28 15:10:12 EST 2012

Probably true , that I don't want it if it's that bad, but I'm
personally curious since I'm looking for mine that has never
re-appeared.

If yours is/was mine, at least I'd know I can stop looking.

Plus, the 1969 registry wiould like to "bookmark" whatever originally
"owned" that engine?

Thanks (in advance ;>}~) for looking
Charlie