<VV> Late model sway bar (Stablizer bar) installation

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Feb 29 12:04:50 EST 2012

Hi Carl,

I haven't installed one of the Clark's tanks, but I haven't heard of any issues.  The sway bar installs with the offset downward - I've attached a photo of an early and late crossmember together, the top one has the bar installed so you can see which way it goes.

If you have the bar the right way, then I'd go back and be sure the tank is indeed all the way up in the body.

--Bryan