<VV> tires is the end?

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Mon Jan 2 22:30:45 EST 2012

 i still believe this is almost the end of our corvairs,
at least slow down our  driving on a daily basis.
garland

 Garland,  you seem to be missing a major factor...

1  Our 13" tires are between 24.5 and 25"  TALL...

2  Wheels have little to do with overall Tire HEIGHT!

3  Many  run 18"  WHEELS.. with tires that are 24"  TALL

4   CUSTOM  Wheel mfg.s will make 15/16/17/18"  STEEL  wheels   with the 4 x 4.5"  bolt pattern and the correct backspacing..
  Wheels and tires are NOT A PROBLEM.... unless you only want stock...

Many Concours cars   just keep a correct set for showing..but drive around on the much BETTER    newer design tires..

 on larger wheels.

 IMO  If you drive around daily on any 13"  tires you are missing a great improvement you could enjoy.

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages