<VV> tires is the end

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Jan 2 22:41:17 EST 2012

Offhand I'd say you should be able to get a set of used 14 or 15" wheels for around $100 - $200.  Given how much longer tires last nowadays, that doesn't seem to me to be a real showstopper.  It probably does mean the end of walking into a tire store and saying "I need tires for a Corvair", but that's about it.

--Bryan