<VV> CORVAIR WALL CALENDAR DACC and GM Heritage Museum

Kevin Clark kevin@kcvairbrush.com kevin at kcvairbrush.com
Mon Jan 2 23:13:33 EST 2012

I do not have a 2011 calendar but when I compared 2008, 2009, 2010
and 2012 calendars side by side, the 2012 edition REALLY POPS out.
The colors are more vibrant. The calendars get better every year as
well the Homecoming DACC host every year.

I just received this link from my Uncle in Washington state. It is a
video tour of the GM Heritage Museum. The Homecoming offer a tour to
this museum. The video is 15 minutes long but was told there are some
Corvairs toward the end. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKj8BF4LemI

Kevin

Kevin G. Clark