<VV> Anyone near Garnett, Kansas? (tiny bit of Corvair)

Lon Anderson lonzovair at aol.com
Tue Jan 3 14:52:40 EST 2012

Hey guys and gals,
Is there anyone in or near Garnett, Kansas that could tell me anything about Earl Whitley Motors? They seem to have been a Chevy, Cadillac, Buick and possibly Olds dealer. The reason I ask is I have a "printing stamp" used in newspaper advertising that has (among other things) a Chevy bowtie with "corvair" at the top, CHEVROLET across the middle, and Chevy II at the bottom...... I'm guessing it's from '62 or '63... the telephone number is 448-5441...
Anyone familiar with this?
Thanks!
Lonzo in "kold" Kaintuck