<VV> Late model battery

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Jan 3 16:43:59 EST 2012

Something amiss with the steel clamp? Or maybe the opposite side from the
clamp. Those need to grip the battery also.

I've never had this problem. Used many an odd battery in a late model, even
side terminal types.

Will a plastic wedge style clamp from a newer GM car work better than the
steel clamp?

Frank DuVal

For now use the bungee cord...