<VV> Hot Motor Oil

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Fri Jan 6 02:03:15 EST 2012

The first thing I noticed after we changed over to synthetic oil on the race car was I couldn't wipe all  the oil off my hands with a paper towel or cloth rag. It felt like my hands still had a slight oily film on them. Using regular oil, I easily cleaned my hands with a towel or rag. The only way was to walk all the way across the pits and use soap & water from the Men's Room.

Does this mean synthetic oil leaves a film on the metal engine parts? I don't know.

Roy in Bayville, 08721