<VV> Filling tank in early model

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 6 19:10:06 EST 2012

I as well drive a 60 700 but it's a sedan. I usually turn the nozzle sideways a little. I usually run the tank down to 1/4 tank then fill it from there. I guess that at 1/4 tank I need 8 gallons to get a "full" tank so I fill until 8 gallons goes in. That way here I don't overfill.

Jason Cesana
CORSA Vice President
Eastern Director
Bay State Corvair Club