<VV> fuel consumption

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 6 23:42:33 EST 2012

I think 293 is my outer limit (white knuckles looking for gas) in the '65
vert with top down and doing something around 70 mph.  I put in 13.2 gallons
once I found a station with 93 octane.  That was virtually all highway
driving - not counting a "rest" stop or two.

The tank holds 14gal, but I doubt that you can drive to the very last ounce.

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140