<VV> no time!, and t-shirts (little Corvair content)

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 08:00:50 EST 2012

Ray ... Happy New Year, my friend! Thanks for checking in and letting us
know you're not only still on this side of terra firma, but how to get in
contact with you if need be  :)

I know 'me too' commenting is tut-tutted on the forum, but I had a good
experience with Kevin Clark as well ... he's prompt, helpful, and his
t-shirts are of excellent quality.

Added Corvair content - we've had unseasonably warm weather here in Ohio
the past few days, which coincided with me picking up my 65 Corsa vert from
Michael Leveque after some upgrades. Nothing says "In your face, old man
winter!" like putting the top down and cruising in the January sunshine!

Jay Pitchford
Columbus OH

Ramon Rodriguez III <corvairgrymm at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,  I wanted to let those of you who I communicate with frequently
> know that it is once again that time of year when I become scarce.

<snip>