<VV> no time!, and t-shirts (little Corvair content)

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 22:29:13 EST 2012

Hi all,  I wanted to let those of you who I communicate with frequently
know that it is once again that time of year when I become scarce.  I fell
behind very suddenly this year, until today I was behind by about 150
emails and I expect that will be about normal from now until sometime in
the spring.  If anyone needs to contact me please feel free to call me at
570-468-7386.  It doesn't have to be an emergency or anything, if you want
to get my attention for anything from a social event to a Corvair emergency
don't hesitate to call.

On a different subject, I wanted to let everyone know that I ordered a
couple of t-shirts from Kevin at KC Vairbrush for Christmas gifts and they
were an incredible value.  Not only was his work beautiful, but the quality
of the t-shirts he used to print on surprised me.  They are very soft,
comfortable, and of high quality.  Kevin's prices are very reasonable
whether you just want a print of some past work of his or wish to have him
do entirely new artwork to your specifications.  The shirts exceeded my
expectations and he even miraculously managed to get them in the mail fast
enough for them to be here for the holiday despite my very late order.  You
can see his past work here
http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23882386 (albums are on the left
column going down), and his contact info to place orders is here
http://www.kcvairbrush.com/ .

After giving away a couple I've decided I really need to have some made for
myself!  Thanks for the beautiful work Kevin!

--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA