<VV> The " Fix it on the road" list of tricks

James Davis jld at wk.net
Sun Jan 8 12:51:32 EST 2012

Cellphone are nice when you have service,  but there are many places
where there is not service say UT-12, US-264 in eastern NC and US- 41 in
the UP.  Then there are places where the AAA card has no members in the
local area and you have to find a non-member tow service.   Just so you
know.
Jim Davis