<VV> The " Fix it on the road" list of tricks

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Sun Jan 8 08:06:57 EST 2012

 Small stuff like that, yep. An axle? No way. Not that I'd have an EM anyhow, but this is one of those things where a new set of bearings packed with synthetic grease makes the whole thing a non issue. As the car gets older and less well maintained, the list of what is LIKELY to go wrong grows.
However, with 50 year old cars, the idea is to make sure maintenance is rigorous enough that things get better, not worse.

John Roberts