<VV> Early Rear Bearings

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Sun Jan 8 12:21:27 EST 2012

 These presses are out there in repair shops. Remember, nowadays, we have AAA and cell phones. The idea of doing anything but the most basic and simple repairs by the roadside is, well, absurd in today's world.

Again, if you have new bearings, what's the likelyhood of having a failure? If I had a set of axles with new bearings, I'd install them instead of carrying them around!!

John Roberts