<VV> Colani Corvair special -- Any info?-(and Tebow)

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Sun Jan 8 20:50:06 EST 2012

Ebay item #  370412851515

I am assuming designed by avant garde stylist/designer of everything from
cars to electronic eqpt. - Luigi Colani - who should now be 83+ yrs. old if
still alive.  Despite his Italian sounding name, he is German.  This  must
be the 2nd most desirable custom Corvair ever designed - (only beaten by
the GM specials) and is what I would have liked to see built for general
sale.  Looks like it was built on a LM.  Does anyone know any other  info or
have interior, etc. pics?

Joe Dunlap
Central Florida

(How 'bout that Tebow........)