<VV> Making Necessary Repairs

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 23:01:21 EST 2012

hu·bris (hy br s) also hy·bris (h -). n. Overbearing pride or presumption;
arrogance.

Smitty,  you're right as always ... everyone has an opinion and the right
to express it.  Mine is that  you who have been around these Vairs for a
year or two and indulge in hubris get their chain jerked back sometimes -
BWAHAHAHA!

Flame suit on, baby!  :)

Smitty Says;  One thing you can always count on in this forum is that if any