<VV> EFI Kits> 4X1 setup

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Wed Jan 11 15:27:06 EST 2012

For everyone's information, Ted Brown is bringing a kit setup, his EFI  LM
Covair weather permitting, and presenting on his EFI kits. Where you ask?
Why at the Performance Workshop to be held weekend of March 23-24 in Indy.
Information about the workshop can be found at
http://www.corvair.org/chapters/pcg/index.html and at the Performance
Corvair Group website - don't have the link handy.

Chuck S
Frederickburg, VA