<VV> Unusual

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 11 21:09:27 EST 2012

 Bill,

These were definitely screwed in. I watched my favorite (trusted 20 years)
mechanic take it out with a BIG pipe wrench. It went back in with just a water
pump pliers. That is why I'm having the new threaded ones installed.

 I've had the car since the late 70's and haven't touched the ball joints since.
It's an every day driver so a bit more will be done while they are in there to
keep it going an other 46 years!!.

 No rust yet.

 MIKE KOVACS