<VV> 4X1 carb setup

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Jan 11 21:36:09 EST 2012

I have built a few nice running 4 carb small valve motors over the  years.
recently I have made a couple using flanges from junk heads on 110  heads.
this lets me use 140 fuel lines , stock choke rods , and linkage. only
issue I am having yet is air cleaners on FC's. Using stock flanges lowers the
carbs an inch over the kits (does not turn them)  , but they are still just
a touch too high for bonnets.  I hope to  come up with something  soon for
that problem.
They run great!     running motor on test table  video and pictures are on
the   _www.cnycorvair.com_ (http://www.cnycorvair.com)   web site.
You certainly can feel the better low end.
Regards, Tim Colson