<VV> Fwd: Using a YH carb on an aircraft

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 13:42:50 EST 2012

Ken, there are many experimental aircraft flying with corvair engines and
aircraft carburetors. The old MA-3 off the Cessna 150 and similar engines
works perfectly.

If you are interested, go to William Wynne's url at www.flycorvair.com. He
is the expert in the field and there are a lot of engines flying today.
Mark Durham