<VV> 4x1 4 carb engines

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Jan 12 14:04:05 EST 2012

Hi Mark,

FWIW, I've run a 140 with all four carbs at once using four primaries.  It worked ok, but I couldn't get the linkage set up well enough for all four to return to idle, so for carburetors it made more sense to sort out the progressive linkage so I got WOT and only had to make it idle on two carbs.  With throttle bodies that each had their own return spring it would have been fine.

--Bryan