<VV> 4x1 4 carb engines

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 21:00:37 EST 2012

Thanks, Bryan, I have considered that, and plan to add return springs to
each carb to help out.  I assume I will have to do a bit of engineering
when I convert to EFI. My plan is to add the 4X1 conversion this next
summer, and drive it until the bugs are worked out. That will have the
progressive linkage to begin with, then I will modify the linkage, probably
have the progressive slot welded up, so all four work together.

In the mean time, I will be running the wiring, adding sensors, modifying
the fuel sender and add a in tank fuel pump, add distributerless ignition,
etc, and the last thing will be to convert four primaries to throttle
bodies by adding a fuel injector in the base of each, and then, switch it
on. I'm working on prototype throttle bodies this winter.

And, thanks everyone for your great suggestions and viewpoints!

Mark Durham