<VV> REAR MOUNTS (especially FC's)

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Fri Jan 13 12:58:08 EST 2012

The rear mount for an FC with 164 cu inch motor is just SLIGHTLY dished
from flat. 64 car has the deep dish early mount that will also clear a pulley
for A/C. I just feel more comfortable with either a correct mount , or a
spacer  made to fit between all four bolts , so you have full support of that
area. I  made one once in 2 parts that butted together (because it was what
I had)   about 3/8 thick. Worked very good.
I used a 64 car mount on an FC once (my truck ) , when I took it to my
alignment guy , he had a rough time bringing things into spec.(but he did it).
So look at your options...
Regards, Tim Colson