<VV> 64-65 Greenbrier transmission

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Fri Jan 13 20:19:38 EST 2012

You can tell we're in the midst of the winter doldrums by the nature and
volume of posts concerning silly and insignificant items.  This is NOT my
truck and I have no idea if it is as good as it seems or not.  BUT,IF IT IS
AS GOOD AS IT LOOKS, then someone might be missing a great opportunity.  The
current owner is not the first non-Corvair person to make this mistake.  At
least it's not a push button.

Seriously, it is a good looking and fairly solid truck.  The owner admits it
needs some work and he just isn't up to it.  He claims to have purchased it
two years ago and never got around to doing anything with it.  If I was in
the market for a van, I would seriously consider it.

Okay, stepping off the soap box, flame suit secure.  Fire away.

Cliff Tibbitts

Lexington, KY (where it is always sunny and mild, even in January) NOT L