<VV> The El Avalancho? (No Corvair)

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Jan 14 15:10:47 EST 2012

When I visited Australia in 2008, I saw many of the "Utes". This is a link
to a road test of the one I wanted. It was the Crewcab version with 4WD. It
can  also tow! The Cross8:

_http://www.goauto.com.au/mellor/mellor.nsf/sto
ry2/CA62D2F0D19CED49CA256DCC0020908F_
(http://www.goauto.com.au/mellor/mellor.nsf/story2/CA62D2F0D19CED49CA256DCC0020908F)

In a message dated 1/14/2012 8:49:24 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,