<VV> CORSA Convention 2012

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Jan 15 11:24:54 EST 2012

Yes.  Don't forget there will be vendors, meetings, and general comings and goings of all sorts of Corvairs.  When you have that many cars and enthusiasts in one place, it's not like they go en masse to do any one thing, there is always a large group that isn't in the event.

Besides that, from the sounds of it, you've never been to an autocross.  An autocross isn't all about the fully prepped big power cars, most of the field is made up of mild street cars.  Unlike a show, you'll actually get to see the cars in motion.  The best place to watch if you want to see the cars is near the start gate, it makes for a kind of rolling car show.

--Bryan