<VV> Fw: IRELAND, SCOTLAND, BOSTON, AND STURBRIDGE

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 16 16:20:59 EST 2012

Hi Karl, My message did not show up. It stated our big family vacation this year starts on July 13 in Ireland and then onto Scotland and then we will spend 3 days in Boston and then finally we will end up in Sturbridge until Sunday July 28. Then we fly back to Colorado. I look forward to seeing everyone in Sturbridge but I will not have a Corvair there. This is the first convention in 5 years I have not had a Corvair with me (sorry Smitty).
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301