<VV> radio

James Cooper cooperj123 at msn.com
Mon Jan 16 17:22:50 EST 2012

Hello all,  I have a 1960 manual tune a.m. radio that I received for Christmas.  It is model 988062 and was supposed to go in a 1960 sedan that I purchased.  Long story short the car deal fell through and I have no car to install the radio into.   It is a rebuilt radio, serviced cleaned, lubed and in perfect operating order.  I will list it on a major auction site if anyone is interested in it.I would put it in a parts wanted or for sale forum here...but as a newbie, I don't see that you have one.Jim