<VV> CORSA Convention 2012

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 16 21:59:42 EST 2012

I'm sorry Bill but I misread your post. 3 hours away from a convention site is about as close 1 can ever hope for but I was 45 minutes away from the 1990 location (Ontario Calif.) which I did attend. Jacksonville was 2040 miles 1 way which I drove my '69 Convertible to (I won't be doing that again). But I am planning on driving a Corvair this year to Denver (meetings, picnics, and our "tune up") about 325 miles 1 way, Salida CO for our tri state meet (200 miles 1 way), Oklahoma City (for their tri state meet) about 750 miles 1 way, Detroit Mi. for the Homecoming (1600 miles 1 way-WOW), and of course Palm Springs Ca. for the Fan Belt Toss (about 700 miles 1 way). This will require a fair amount of preparation for my Corvairs as well as a fair amount of prayer. I hope to meet you in Sturbridge.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301