<VV> I need to add seat belts

James Cooper cooperj123 at msn.com
Wed Jan 18 20:12:15 EST 2012

Hello all,  I will be needing to add seat belts to a 1965 4 door Monza here pretty soon, and was wondering if anyone had a brand or source, (even size or model) for the belts that you would recommend.  The car has front belts and I will see about having them re-webbed probably.  The rear seat didn't have them, if I understand correctly for this year the front belts were a standard item partway through the model year but the rear belts were an option?I would prefer something close to stock in appearance but safety for myself and passengers is my first priority.  And if it is possible to obtain a set of the factory rear belts that can be re-webbed, that would be my first choice.   The belts and interior are black.Jim