<VV> Rampside sold today for $15, 400 at Barrett Jackson (humour)

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 19 16:29:03 EST 2012

The biggest difference in value as I see it Mike is you have the PG transmission which we all know is a 2 speed. That Rampside had the EXTREMELY rare 3 speed automatic. The biggest issue nowadays are people are broke or are thinking they are broke. In other words, "the sky is falling".
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301
I'm thinking we're all gonna die