<VV> Rampside sold today for $15, 400 at Barrett Jackson (humour)

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Thu Jan 19 16:36:34 EST 2012

"...The biggest difference in value as I see it Mike is you have the PG
transmission which we all know is a 2 speed..."

Yea, I wish I could find one of them there 3-Speed Corvair automatics;
darn, that would surely make all the difference in the world.

"...The biggest issue nowadays are people are broke or are thinking they
are broke. In other words, "the sky is falling"..."

I don't need the money. so I'm just going to wait it out... I've never give
 my van away. With 70K invested, I know I'll never get it all back (and
knew I  wouldn't, at the time), but even $15, 400 is not enough for me to part
with  it.

_http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/?op=display_ad&id=1355918_
(http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/?op=display_ad&id=1355918)

Mike Mauro