<VV> LM thermostat assy modification

kevin nash wrokit at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 20 20:03:39 EST 2012

 I too, remove the hinge pin, ( never tried doing it any other way), but then after the retaining tab broke off, I drilled a holethrough the hinge pin, so as to use a hitch pin. This way, when the shrouds need to come off, pull the hitch pin out, then pullthe hinge pin off, un-bolt the shrouds.Kevin Nash