<VV> 80 HP = 65 HP rating

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Fri Jan 20 22:26:01 EST 2012

Was this just on the Greenbriar/Rampside, etc, or on other cars (I guess I
could go out in the driveway and look for it?)
Charlie

PS:

Matt ~

Your email responses always look unanswered (to me), until I remember you
tack your answers to the bottom, instead of at the top.
I only know one other person who does that, and she tacks them all the way
down at the VERY VERY end ;>})!

I look for responses at the top, but maybe that's just me ?

~sCz

 IIRC  Just on Trucks... so GB's being "station wagons"  did not have it.

Chaz... the reason you bottom post is to give the readers a  reminder of the part of the previous message you are responding to..

 At least that's the way I see it.  Our Usergroup is not formatted like a  Forum  online.

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages