<VV> was 80 = 65 - now Matt's response style

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 21 00:28:56 EST 2012

I figure that if they can't remember the conversation they can scroll down
for a refresher.  They are not FORCED to scroll down to see the response.

But, what I don't understand is why you throw so many Enter Keys (AKA
Returns) into your responses.  Those just show up as a series of blank lines
with ">" in front of them - causing the reader to have to scroll even
FURTHER down to see what you have to say.

Later, JR