<VV> was 80 = 65 - now Matt's response style

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Jan 21 00:47:20 EST 2012

But, what I don't understand is why you throw so many Enter Keys (AKA
Returns) into your responses.  Those just show up as a series of blank lines
with ">" in front of them - causing the reader to have to scroll even
FURTHER down to see what you have to say.

Later, JR

Just double spacing... helps most readers to comprehend what they are reading... proven.

 and a blank line  is only 5 characters in code  iirc  No real waste of bandwidth.

 Just like I only reply to VV... not the posters....  that's a waste of bandwith!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages