<VV> 64 GB w/ AC Value comp. was Rampside sold today for $15, 400 at Bar...

rod murray rmurray8996 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 23:47:18 EST 2012

In that case, here's hoping you can take your time and get a fair
price...I'll boldly throw out $33-$35k+ ...In the meantime, check out this
link for restored 65 vdub bus....currently sitting at $43k on bay...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Frame-Up-Restored-1965-VW-13-Window-Microbus-1600-CC-/280806810817?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item416163e4c1#ht_7241wt_957

Ahhh, the sweet nectar of appreciation is finally heading our way!

- rod
64 brier

On Friday, January 20, 2012,  <Mikeamauro at aol.com> wrote:
> "... btw mike, why are you selling?  you can barely buy a new vehicle for
what you're asking...rod..."

> Don't need the $$$ Just have too many toys. Just sold my 64 Spyder vert,
and I'm keeping only the 67 Coupe.

--
Rod
*"Reloaded in da 'burgh"*