<VV> Another seatbelt question for 1965 Owners

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 21 18:32:51 EST 2012

Hi James, That looked like an awfully nice 4 door you bought at what seemed like a good price. How is the car and was it properly advertised? I liked the car in pictures but am leery of buying it without inspecting first.
As far as the belts are you wanting this car to be original? (If so, forget about the rear belts). If they are mounted properly and work properly they should be good to go. I am surprised you don't hav anchors for the rear belts as those were available as an option, right?
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301
Lots and lots of snow today, finally