<VV> LM questions

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Jan 22 19:29:10 EST 2012

Hi Jim,

I haven't seen these points mentioned, so here they are:

 - Be careful drilling the holes, at least one goes very close to the wiring/fuel lines.  There are supposed to be dimples where the holes go, that may help you locate for drilling.
 - The bolts come with a big backing washer, try and put the holes where you have space for the washer.
 - I've installed belts in a couple of cars, if you buy aftermarket belts they come with brackets, once you've drilled the holes you should be good to go.
 - A helper is useful to get the bolts installed.

--Bryan