<VV> LM questions

James Cooper cooperj123 at msn.com
Sat Jan 21 16:08:26 EST 2012

Since it was balmy weather today, (sunny and 28 degrees here in St. Louis) I got my first chance to go over my newly purchased '65 Monza sedan and I have a few questions. Can someone on the list with a LM sedan or coupe take a digital picture showing the installed radio from the back and associated wiring.  I haven't purchased an assembly manual yet and want to check a wire that looks like it was added. I need to add rear seat belts and I removed the rear seat to check for the mounting points, unfortunately they are not there so I will have to either drill and bolt, or weld the brackets to the car.  I have an assembly drawing that shows measurements of where to add the anchor points but is there a source to buy the brackets that the belts bolt to or will I have to fabricate them? Jim