<VV> YENKO STINGER FOR SALE ON EBAY

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Jan 22 23:56:22 EST 2012

A search of YS-316 produced no results, so I have here the correct link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Corvair-1966-Corvair-Coupe-Highly-Modified-Yenko-Stinger-Custom-/330673789495?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4cfdb19a37

Here is the list of items changed:

a) Custom Front Valence
b) Custom Rear Valence
c) Yenko Deck Lid
d) Flared rear fender
e) Shaved door handles
f) Custom door sills with naca duct
g) Black paint
h) You will need a new front window

Engine / Suspension
a) Aluminium valve covers
b) Aluminium pan
c) Headers
d) Front Disk Brakes
e) Tri-ported heads into dual carbs on each side (I do not have linkage).
f) Enkei wheels (I would suggest to replace tires although they were new
when I got the car many years ago)
g) I never have run the engine.

Interior
a) Interior needs to be finished and is rough at best
b) 4 point chromed roll bar
c) Custom back seat
d) 2 Recaro front seats
b) You will need to get
a) Needs to be completed

I cannot speak of the 140 issue, as the heads have been modified for
three inputs from one carb each head.

The body mods makes me think of the car I did 20 years ago for a couple
in Colonial Heights. I didn't like them then and I still think they look
bad, but that's my opinion.

Frank DuVal