<VV> YENKO STINGER FOR SALE ON EBAY

Joe White jwcorvair at aol.com
Mon Jan 23 08:25:48 EST 2012

The intake manifolds are really interesting. Does anyone know who made the intake manifolds? Maybe I missed the information, but does anyone know what the carbs are? Holley -Weber, Weber IDA? I couldn't tell from the picture. The reason that I ask is that I always thought that a progressive two barrel using small primaries would be a great carb set up for a Corvair. Same idea as in the Finch book and similar to the set up that Clark's offered a few years ago. This set up looks more interesting because of the tri-ported heads.

Speaking of carbs - I picked up a good PG transaxel this weekend (yeah, I know, not a carb by itself). The guy I got the transaxel from was really nice, young, and into Corvairs. He had a ton of parts. He also had an older Honda Civic onto which he had installed a Rochester HV. The old Honda carb had worn out to the point of uselessness. The car runs really great and he says that he gets 45 mpg.

Regards,
Joe White
CORSA, RMC