<VV> "tend to break"

Marc Marcoulides hharpo at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 23 16:03:25 EST 2012

Lon you have a way with words, as one who has had several remote mirrors on lates all of which broke I don't have one to loan you but wish you well. Once you come up with a remote that doesn't break you will then be ready for an additional project, I suggest world peace, harmony among the races or a cure for the ageing process.