<VV> Classic Motorsport

James P. Rice ricebugg at mtco.com
Mon Jan 23 15:52:23 EST 2012

Bill:  I mentioned both these references back when I got this January issue
early in December.  When the issue with the EM Corvair vs Porsche 356 shows
up, probably in February,  I or someone else will post it here.

CM's owner and his wife are a Corvair fans.  The EM pictured is their car.
If I remember it correctly, it is "hers".

The issue was availabe in our local mom & pop book & candy store as of
yesterday.

Historically Yours,
			James

Message: 3