<VV> Inside the Fisher Body Craftsman's Guild

dennis dorogi dfamily at fairpoint.net
Tue Jan 24 10:02:02 EST 2012

I also remember the GM design competition very well.  My brother, Joe, is
four years older than I am and he made a model car that he designed back in
the early '50's.  He did submit the model to the competition.  It was a neat
model and get this - it was a rear-engine design!!  No wonder he didn't win.
I wish the model still existed and I wonder if he still has photos of it. I
certainly got alot of knowledge and enjoyment watching him build that model.
I never thought of it before, but it is probably the reason I like Corvairs.

Dennis D.