<VV> Inside the Fisher Body Craftsman's Guild

MSYVairs at aol.com MSYVairs at aol.com
Tue Jan 24 09:47:51 EST 2012

I remember this well!!

 In the late 50's I submitted an application and started on a vehicle
design and the preliminary work of working on the model. A short time later our
family went thru a major emergency which resulted in our moving to
accommodate  my fathers new job. As a result I lost interest in the project. I do
remember a  representative of the Guild coming to our school and giving us a
speech and show  on the program!

Bill "Swamp-Rat" Hadley
Baton Rouge, LA

**

In a message dated 1/24/2012 8:22:26 A.M. Central Standard Time,